This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#958392 by Camperdown9
11 Dec 2020, 14:17
Hi Guys

I bought a door handle and some economy seats from G-VAST. Yes I know some people are not safe to be let out. I was told when I was 16 that I would grow out of collecting airline china, blankets etc. Now here we are 30 years later and nothings changed.

Anyway does anyone have a photo of a VS 744 door? Doesn't have to be G-VAST I would just like a photo of the door with the handle attached.

Thanks

Alex
#958398 by 747 G-VROS
11 Dec 2020, 18:11
Don't blame you at all. I'm in the market for some souvenirs too!
I can't help you with a photo, but can you let me know who they were purchased from?
Many thanks.

G-VROS.....
#958404 by Camperdown9
12 Dec 2020, 10:23
747 G-VROS wrote:Don't blame you at all. I'm in the market for some souvenirs too!
I can't help you with a photo, but can you let me know who they were purchased from?
Many thanks.

G-VROS.....

a company called "plane reclaimers " they advertise on facebook and also instagram as well as their website. Happy shopping!
#958418 by Virginlondon
12 Dec 2020, 21:54
I bought some seats from vast too. Very happy with them. My wife was not overly impressed with my impulse buy!
#958450 by CommanderB
14 Dec 2020, 12:12
Virginlondon wrote:I bought some seats from vast too. Very happy with them. My wife was not overly impressed with my impulse buy!

Probably worth noting to her that the items you bought were significantly smaller than taking the entire fuselage, so really she got off lightly :-D
Virgin Atlantic