This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#960591 by Leon
13 Dec 2022, 18:56
Just got a message to say Wing is closed for my flight tomorrow :-(

Anyone know why?
#960599 by Tfawkes
16 Dec 2022, 10:17
I got the same message about my flights tomorrow

We're sorry to advise that our Upper Class Wing is temporarily closed and you'll need to use the Upper Class Check in area in Terminal 3 Zone A.

Once you've checked in, our private security lane is still open for you to access via the terminal entrance.

Please bear in mind that charges will apply in the terminal drop off areas. You can find further information at here.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies and we thank you for your understanding.
#960601 by Lindsk
16 Dec 2022, 20:36
I don’t suppose anyone knows if this is because of the snow, or there are other reasons?
We’re going next Friday - it’s not a massive deal if it’s still shut, but it’ll be a shame
#960603 by Tfawkes
17 Dec 2022, 13:51
Our taxi drive told me he’ll try for us anyway this morning when I told him it was closed and we got through with no issues.
#960604 by Lindsk
17 Dec 2022, 18:33
Tfawkes wrote:Our taxi drive told me he’ll try for us anyway this morning when I told him it was closed and we got through with no issues.

Good to know, thanks. Wonder if we’ll get the same email, if so, we’ll give it a go as well.

Have a good trip
Virgin Atlantic