This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#960122 by Treelo
17 Mar 2021, 11:09
Hev60 wrote:
ColOrd wrote:There’s no need to post the same thing in two different threads!

;-)

Is it just me or do any other v-flyer members think that this forum has become a plane-spotting information page recently! know there’s not a lot else going on but day after day there is an updated post on where a particular aircraft is based, it’s maintenance or what it’s future status might or might not be.
I’m so looking forward to reading about realistic trip plans, reports and generally sharing/discussing info about passenger travelling ... just like we did in the old days :D

Am leaning to that way of thinking too, Hev60. Have noticed recently that some posts are becoming increasingly 'techie'. Each to their own I suppose, but just not my cup of tea.
#960126 by mattyp
17 Mar 2021, 18:24
+1 to the above.

I get that some people may be interested in these kind of posts but all the different threads started by one or two members seem to be taking over the forum at the moment.

A lot of these subjects could be posted into one thread.
#960172 by 747G-VXLG
21 Mar 2021, 12:41
G-VBEL (VS862P operated this morning) has swapped places with G-VWOO (VS863P operated yesterday) at Manchester to operate the next 4 MAN-ISB rotations.