This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#960332 by mediamonkey
06 Nov 2022, 13:06
Recently took a Delta flight within the US. I paid for an I class first fare to get the 40 TPs I needed to renew my status.

The miles posted today but with no TPs at all.
anyone know why this might happen?
#960333 by mitchja
06 Nov 2022, 13:24
It's yet another ongoing issue with the website & app.

I recently flew LHR>ATL>FLL return which earns 240 TP's and whilst the TP's show in the flight transactions in my account, my total TP balance shows as 0 (my AU account reset at the end of September).

27 October 2022 Delta Airlines, ATL - FLL, Discounted Business Mileage 1,907 Tier Points 20
27 October 2022 Virgin Atlantic Airways, LHR - ATL, Upper Class Mileage 13,498 Tier Points 100
01 November 2022 Delta Airlines, FLL - ATL, Discounted Business Mileage 1,907 Tier Points 20
01 November 2022 Virgin Atlantic Airways, ATL - LHR, Upper Class Mileage 13,498 Tier Points 100

Tier Points 0
Gold member

Find out more about tier points
To remain a Gold member you will need to earn an additional 800 tier points by 30 November 2023

After speaking to Flying Club, they are aware of this issue, however, the system at their end shows the correct tier point balance as the agent confirmed I currently have 240 TP's. Might be as well just to ring FC and confirm your TP balance.

I've had to ring FC twice in the last week and got through via the AU number in under 2 mins on both occasions.

My VS app has also not shown any FC transactions for about 18 months now as I all see on the 'Overview' tab is SkyMiles Data Error Try again
#960389 by Ascot_Ed
11 Nov 2022, 00:47
I’ve just returned from JFK on Delta with my VA details linked to the flights. So far no miles or TP.
Typically how long does it take for virgin to credit miles from a delta flight ?
#960392 by territt
11 Nov 2022, 11:25
I've he problems with Delta confirming to VA, I am still waiting for points from a flight in Aug to show but ones I took in October are already there.
#960394 by mitchja
11 Nov 2022, 12:28
Not one of my last half a dozen round trips since last year have credited automatically to my FC account >-(

My flights have been both pure VS returns and VS/DL connections.

It’s yet another known issue apparently with some accounts.

Manually added DL flights need to be validated by VS before they can be added to your account i.e. VS need to confirm with DL that you actually flew a didn't use any other FF account. VS say it can take anything unto 30 days. If it's mainline Delta then it's usually done in a few days, Delta regional can take a lot longer. I had to wait well over 3 weeks for my DL JFK>ORD return flights to be added.
Virgin Atlantic