This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962237 by TomW
05 Oct 2021, 20:37
Hi All,

Long time no post, Due to be on the VS155 on the 5th November as part of a VS Holidays package

Just logged in to check the seat map but getting a message to say that the flight is operated by another airline, Anyone know the reason for this? Maybe something to do with the recent schedule change?

VS are still selling this flight as its scheduled for one of the days they are flying but guess this depends on when the US opens up

Thanks
#962239 by Q_Division
05 Oct 2021, 21:06
Probably down to the schedule change. Do you see a button that says "accept change" (or something) half way down the page. That is what sorted mine but mine wasn't via VH.
#962241 by TomW
05 Oct 2021, 21:55
Q_Division wrote:Probably down to the schedule change. Do you see a button that says "accept change" (or something) half way down the page. That is what sorted mine but mine wasn't via VH.


Thanks, Nothing showing for accepting the change

Interesting as a few days ago the flight was showing available in all classes now only economy and upper are available to buy at some vast price
#962242 by ColOrd
05 Oct 2021, 22:00
It's fair to say there is much messing around with LAS schedules at the moment. I was due to fly back on the 156 on the 1st which has been removed and now I am on the 3rd!
#962244 by TomW
05 Oct 2021, 22:21
ColOrd wrote:It's fair to say there is much messing around with LAS schedules at the moment. I was due to fly back on the 156 on the 1st which has been removed and now I am on the 3rd!

Im meant to be on the 155 on the 5th and 156 on the 12th which are both scheduled days from what i can see, its just wether we are allowed in or not
#962246 by steveb
06 Oct 2021, 08:54
Apparently you need to contact VH to accept the change for you if button isn’t there and then the seat map will sort itself out.
#962247 by TomW
06 Oct 2021, 09:41
steveb wrote:Apparently you need to contact VH to accept the change for you if button isn’t there and then the seat map will sort itself out.

Thanks, Ill give that a try, its interesting as the itinerary on VH hasn't updated with the new flight times, only on VS
#962300 by TomW
10 Oct 2021, 18:29
Update

On Friday I went into a VH store and they managed to fix the issue

Now looks like the flight is set to be cancelled. No longer able to do a dummy booking and information on manage my booking shows no flight information such as aircraft type or duration
Seems direct flights are set to return on the 8th November
Virgin Atlantic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Itinerary Calendar