This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962771 by clairemac75
12 Nov 2023, 22:24
Hi all,

It's been a while since I flew with Virgin, but have a trip to Las Vegas planned for next month. I recall that last time I traveled it was possible to buy access to the clubhouse (subject to availability) for £65 with a PE ticket. I can't find any information about this now, so am I right in assuming that this is no longer an option, or is it just something that's not really advertised?

Thanks in advance :)
#962774 by CommanderB
13 Nov 2023, 14:36
This is still possible but its entirely at the discretion of the staff and depends if it is busy or not.

The price is still £65.
#962775 by clairemac75
13 Nov 2023, 22:12
CommanderB wrote:This is still possible but its entirely at the discretion of the staff and depends if it is busy or not.

The price is still £65.

Thank you.
#962776 by Claphambear
14 Nov 2023, 00:26
Given how rammed the clubhouse has been recently (especially mornings) I wouldnt hold out much hope - VS even now send other PAX to a secondary lounge (eg those not sat in J or UNIQ/Gold are sent elsewhere). The DM has the say and its on a 1-1 basis if you get in (economy or premium no longer makes a difference to entitlement) as a £ PAX but speaking with them recently it is rarer than hens teeth that they can now allow it - however I DO hope you are one the very lucky few .

PS The CEO now uses the Clubhouse as remote working atleast one day a week so monitors activity (we were lucky to meet him and have a really long off the record chat)
#962785 by clairemac75
15 Nov 2023, 19:09
Thanks for the info. We are travelling for my daughter's 21st so I want to make the trip as memorable as possible. We'll try our luck on the day and if no joy I'm sure we'll find somewhere else nice to grab a drink and a bite to eat before the flight. Travelling between Christmas and New Year so not sure if that means the airport will be extra busy, quiet or somewhere in between!
Virgin Atlantic