This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961407 by mitchja
27 Apr 2023, 23:06
Just a heads-up for anything logging into their TTP account (https://ttp.cbp.dhs.gov) for US Global Entry - you may struggle.

Having tried today I was getting a 403 error when trying to log in. Turns out it's because they seem to be blocking UK IP addresses.

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Tried on 3 devices all on different networks and none would work. Home broadband - Sky, iPhone - EE and tablet - Vodafone. None would let me log in until I enabled my VPN using a US IP address / location.

Not sure if this is a temporary issue but it's going to cause issues for lots of people if it's a permanent change!