This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963699 by Henrick
05 Apr 2024, 05:51
I wonder if anyone can please advise me whether it is better to use our VA points for UC seats, we have over 250K, or to use our two Reward Vouchers to buy PE seat and use one as companion voucher and the other to upgrade to UC. I realise we can only do either if reward seats are available. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to book for next year and the dates are not available yet. Also if we use our points for UC tickets does this allow us to use the VA Lounges?
#963700 by mitchja
05 Apr 2024, 09:43
Another option would be to get 2 x Premium rewards seats then upgrade those to Upper using your vouchers. There only needs to be Upper Class reward availability to do this. When there is a reward seat sale on, you can get some really good deals doing it this way.

Reward Upper class fares gives you exactly the same services as any other revenue Upper Class fare.
#963750 by AlsirAl
10 Apr 2024, 23:42
When ever it comes to booking a trip and making a decision like this, I make a note of what i think the options are and how much they will cost. Then call flying club, there’s an option asking if your phoning about upper class travel (which in my experience gets you to the knowledgeable guys in Swansea ) get them to price it all up and then ask if they can think of another way of doing it. Pretty easy to work out best value from miles / voucher use also 8-)