For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#947570 by mallin
20 Dec 2018, 11:33
I have been slowly booking hotels for our summer trip to Colorado and Yellowstone. I usually go through all the means available to try and find the best mid range accommodations through all the sites. All fine till I came to booking a hotel Best Western Plus in Casper best discount was on Lastminute.com. (every little helps).

It was advertised at £134 for the type of room we wanted when I went through to the last screen the price adjusted to £64 as I was dubious, I rang the helpline unfortunately I got somewhere in Asia, so communication was very difficult to say the least. After I think just reading from the hotel description said everything was in order, so I booked online.

The e-mail has come through confirming this it is fact through Hotelbeds and the price remained the same.I do not want to turn up after a long drive From Denver to find we have no room. I do not know if I can e-mail the hotel directly and if they would have the booking on their system yet as being through a third party. any suggestions welcome, has anyone had this happen to them before?Linda