Please use this forum is for Virgin Atlantic trip reports. There is a subforum for other airline reports.
#942250 by esf666
20 Mar 2018, 00:44
Ground Staff
Food & Drink
Entertainment
Seat
Cabin Crew
So a much better flight coming home, we were sat in the 2's which I pre booked, although I was disappointed that there is no window by my seat just a blank!

This time we were on Barbarella and because of our seating position one of the 1st on the plane. My other half was disappointed that the IFE box blocked half of her footwell.

The cabin crew were so much better than the way out coming around with drinks every hour or so which is useful in the middle of the night, the toilets at the back of the plane are also a lot quieter.

Again there were no amenity kits provided, we normally like them for the socks and earplugs, and although the seat is wide enough for me I feel you get more leg room on the "economy" airlines.
#942365 by LucyLu
23 Mar 2018, 15:15
That's interesting about the socks etc as when I asked about them on the way back from BGI in Feb I was told they were no longer supplied. The stewardess did go off and find me an old amenity pack though. Taking some socks with me when I fly tomorrow (but that's on Norwegian anyway and I very much doubt they supply anything!)!