This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#908138 by Snora
04 Aug 2015, 07:55
SNOMO wrote:Just a reminder that you can now apply for your Canadian eTA that will now be required for entry into that country. It is short & sweet to do & no complicated questions.

thanks for that SNOMO ! although not mandatory until March 2016 it is 'live' from Aug 1st 2015. we leave for YVR on Sept 17 and considering we fly to Canada most years and I read every Travel edition in most weekend newspapers ; that bit of new bureaucracy seems to have passed me by !

Subscribing to VFlyer has paid benefits yet again ! ;-)
#908218 by SNOMO
06 Aug 2015, 08:32
thanks for that SNOMO ! although not mandatory until March 2016 it is 'live' from Aug 1st 2015. we leave for YVR on Sept 17 and considering we fly to Canada most years and I read every Travel edition in most weekend newspapers ; that bit of new bureaucracy seems to have passed me by !

Subscribing to VFlyer has paid benefits yet again ! ;-)[/quote]

We fly January/ February every year (depending on snow situation) but like the great Seq 1 thread I just wanted to have as low an eTA number as poss on the first day of availability :-D