This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#955488 by whiterose
10 Apr 2020, 21:55
I’m told every few days the board requires me to log in. Sigh. Yes I have ticked log me in each time but this still happens.

Latest twist is being told with a red banner that I’ve exceeded the number of attempts (one) and have to use a Captcha.

Anyone else in the Sin Bin? Maybe it was something I said?
#955489 by honey lamb
10 Apr 2020, 22:28
Yes, I had it too but it seems to have been resolved.
#955539 by xvirginx
18 Apr 2020, 10:49
I've had to create a new ID so I could log-in and try to get my original account unlocked. I can't find a "contact us" form, neither do I know how to contact somebody to sort out my original account.

I try using "forgot my password" but that just loops you round with "account /email does not exist" or something similar.

Any advice welcomed . Thank you.
#955557 by CHill710
19 Apr 2020, 16:45
Happening for me quite frequently on iPhone safari
#955561 by Pete
20 Apr 2020, 00:15
We had a server upgrade this month, so may be related. I'd suggest deleting cookies just in case they've been confused by the new machine. In the meantime I'm monitoring it to see if there's another issue.
#955596 by locutus
22 Apr 2020, 10:21
Agree, the CAPTCHA is awful, and there doesn't seem to be a refresh box to change it if you want something different.
#955649 by catsilversword
26 Apr 2020, 09:22
I’m puzzled as to why I can’t stay logged in. There aren’t any occasions where I can get in without logging in again, and also having the captcha thing come up. I have tried clearing cookies, seems to make no difference. What am I doing wrong?
#955658 by whiterose
26 Apr 2020, 13:44
I’m the OP in this thread and am still having problems every time I visit despite always ticking the keep me logged in box.

Today I had to get past three difficult to read Captchas before getting in.

I love you dearly V-Flyer but unless this glitsch is sorted, probably not for much longer.
#955681 by DragonLady
29 Apr 2020, 11:35
whiterose wrote:I’m the OP in this thread and am still having problems every time I visit despite always ticking the keep me logged in box.

Today I had to get past three difficult to read Captchas before getting in.

I’m still having the exact same problem every time I log in ....the Captchas are absolutely impossible to read .
DL
Virgin Atlantic