A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#903761 by brandyw
22 May 2015, 13:49
So i'll be in Paris but i've visited every famous monuments. I wanted to know if anyone had great tips on great places where we can eat and great spots around the city.

Thanks 8D and i hope i'll get an answer.
#903772 by marshy11
22 May 2015, 19:23
Le Relais de l'Entrecote which has a a few outlets in Paris is fab for a steak. Angelina's for the ultimate hot choc and cake. I've not found a bad restaurant in the centre and it really depends on what you want to eat and when.
#903776 by tontybear
22 May 2015, 20:25
How long do you have (bearing in mind travel times and needing to be back to check in for your next flight) and what time of day?
#903875 by brandyw
24 May 2015, 12:33
marshy11 wrote:Le Relais de l'Entrecote which has a a few outlets in Paris is fab for a steak. Angelina's for the ultimate hot choc and cake. I've not found a bad restaurant in the centre and it really depends on what you want to eat and when.

Thank you i'll try it out, i'm really not too picky a steak will do.
#903876 by brandyw
24 May 2015, 12:35
tontybear wrote:How long do you have (bearing in mind travel times and needing to be back to check in for your next flight) and what time of day?

I'll be there for 4 days, and i'll leave at noon
#904103 by brandyw
27 May 2015, 16:09
Thank you all i'm back from my trip and i went to Le Relay de L'entrecote, it was nice. I've also discovered plenty of new places.

For Brunches you can go to Clint Paris it's really good. Then i would suggest East Mamma,Café Pinson, Amadao, La Maison Burger has the best vietnamese in Paris whatever you pick. I'm sure i've gained a few pounds but it was worth it. I've found all those places on Travelkiosk, a colleague recommended that definitely was useful.
#905427 by brandyw
15 Jun 2015, 16:40
brandon_787 wrote:Hi Brandy, you have mentionned Travelkiosk what is that? is it really useful?
Hey Brandon well it's basically an App for airline Staff. i had the opportunity to hang out with Air France crew and they use it to find trendy spots. You should try it it was helpful and FREE lol :D
#905445 by Jacki
15 Jun 2015, 19:30
If you fancy a short stroll and the the sun is shining there is an old railway viaduct walk called "promenade des plantes" from Gare du Lyons to the Bastille.
Virgin Atlantic