This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#959618 by roadrunner
19 Feb 2021, 14:52
Does anyone know if VS' CoVid Coverage which says covers your entire stay as long as you fly out by end April, is only good for return ticket or still applicable if you booked separate one- way out and return?
#959619 by mitchja
19 Feb 2021, 16:49
The free COVID VS cover ends after April 30th so any flight after that date will no longer be covered even if it’s a return flight leg of a flight taken before that date.

From this page

Note the footnote:
*cover ends after 30th April 2021, irrespective of which point in the journey has been reached

As for return or one way flights, I don’t think it matters as long as they are completed before or on April 30th.
#959623 by roadrunner
20 Feb 2021, 03:06
..and might VS be gearing up to VAX passports? Haven't yet pulled late April tix (again) and know it looks bleak-- but had vaccine (Pfizer), and wondering. Been a very long time since seen family.
#959655 by VS075
21 Feb 2021, 15:49
roadrunner wrote:..and might VS be gearing up to VAX passports? Haven't yet pulled late April tix (again) and know it looks bleak-- but had vaccine (Pfizer), and wondering. Been a very long time since seen family.

I know Qantas said something last year about a vaccine being a prerequisite for boarding one of their flights in the future, but not heard about what VS might do. Not for this thread, but I would have no problem if some sort of proof of vaccine along the lines of what already exists for Yellow Fever is introduced. It wouldn't surprise me if countries start to make this a requirement before they grant a visa or entry at the border.
Virgin Atlantic