This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#960689 by gwamgwam
09 Jan 2023, 23:53
We flew on VS86 from LAS to MAN on 6th August 2017. Is there any where I can find flight details. Mainly I’d like to know which plane it was.

We flew G-VBIG on the VS85 going out because there was no bar in upper class but I’d like to know which plane we were on coming back.
#960690 by mikethe3rd
10 Jan 2023, 01:11
Trying to figure out if you were on G-VWOW per chance? AFAIK, that was always in the LHR config.

I’m sure there used to be a website with historical flight data and interesting movements, but it stopped updating their info about a year or more ago. Unfortunately, after they closed, I deleted the bookmark and can’t help you further. That said, I’m sure someone on this site will be able to find the info for you.
#960699 by mitchja
12 Jan 2023, 12:25
adjonline wrote:Flighty says it was G-VGAL

Wow, another thing I didn't know Flighty could do! I've only been using Flighty for a couple of weeks so far but it's one of the best apps I've ever used when flying. Well worth the Pro subscription cost :cool:
Virgin Atlantic