This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961097 by RLF
09 Mar 2023, 21:38
Interesting. I see TLV going double daily and Male added in October. Good to see another non US route.
#961111 by nicsbx
11 Mar 2023, 17:48
I'm booked on VS75 on 19/6 and the website/app shows a 10:20 departure. The cargo ops posted shows 12:25... Should I be expecting a change before I travel?
#961226 by flyingfox
31 Mar 2023, 14:07
Update from VS Trade on the Summer schedule;

As we move into our Summer flying season, there are a few changes for Summer 2023 to highlight:

Our second daily TLV rotation (VS457/458) will also commence at the start of S23 and will maintain a daily frequency throughout the season. Ideal to enhance our connections, the outbound flight departs LHR at 0820L, meaning we can connect customers from inbound flights such as JNB, JFK, IAD and ATL.

We’re restarting our LHR-PVG route on 1st May, more than 850 days since we paused passenger flying there due to the pandemic.

Our joint venture flying is strengthened with the resumption of our sixth daily LHR-JFK rotation from the end of March, operating daily for the full duration of the summer season. MIA2 also continuing, which have proven extremely popular for passengers and cargo.

Regionally, our network is also ramping up during S23; MAN-JFK starts at 5x weekly before increasing to daily in early June. MAN-ATL resumes on June 1st with daily flights, MAN-MCO and EDI-MCO resumes twice weekly from 21st June.

From 12th May, our ANU route switches from 4x weekly non-stop to/from LHR, to 1x weekly tag from our BGI Caribbean hub, each Friday, for the remainder of the S23 season. ANU direct services will be back in W23 season.

As previously announced, we're unfortunately withdrawing from Pakistan, with our final LHE departure on 1st May and our final ISB departure on 9th July.