This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961377 by mitchja
24 Apr 2023, 10:20
VS check-in opens approx ~4hrs before the first departure.
#961378 by CommanderB
24 Apr 2023, 10:34
A few words about the current LAX lounge (if it's relevant):

It's the Star Alliance lounge in Tom Bradley. There is food, drinks, an outdoor terrace to get some air as well as good toilets and showers. Haven't used the showers myself but they look OK.

I wouldn't want to spend the full 4 hours there because as lounges go, it's mediocre. It's a classic, large, multi-airline lounge lacking the soul of the VS LAX Clubhouse.
#961384 by SDFLYER
25 Apr 2023, 15:49
Thanks for your quick response
We will probably be arriving early as the ship has arranged our transfer- if we arrive before check in opens are there any dining options at LAX pre security

Also is there a time limit that we can spend in the lounge?

Thanks again in advance,

Steve
#961385 by CommanderB
25 Apr 2023, 16:13
SDFLYER wrote:Thanks for your quick response
We will probably be arriving early as the ship has arranged our transfer- if we arrive before check in opens are there any dining options at LAX pre security

Also is there a time limit that we can spend in the lounge?

Thanks again in advance,

Steve

Can't say I've ever looked for somewhere to eat pre-check in at Tom Bradley. When VS hopefully goes back to the DL terminal this will change.

You can access the lounge as soon as you're checked in. So that's the bottleneck really. You can spend as long as you want in the lounge.
Virgin Atlantic