This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961416 by EstelleB
29 Apr 2023, 15:17
So it looks like we have resigned ourselves to getting a (rather expensive) car service back up from LHR to Cheshire when we return from Jamaica - flights up to MAN have awful times and the train is just too much to contemplate after a 12 hour flight with our cases.

I've narrowed it down to Express Airport Transport or Blackberry as they have the best reviews, so any experience of these would be good to know about?

Also EA say to estimate how long it will take to clear customs and baggage - possibly a 'how long is a piece of string' question but I wondered what recent experience was? Thanks
#961424 by buns
30 Apr 2023, 18:44
Hi
It has been fascinating following your journey of amassing knowledge through V Flyer - So good that V Flyers have been so helpful

I thought I might add one further consideration for you.

If you are returning in Upper Class, you may wish to consider the VS Revivals Lounge where quite apart from having a decent breakfast, there are showers to help you freshen up before your journey back up North.

It might be worth factoring that in before booking your transport

Hope your quest to cover all bases before travel continues in a positive vein

Buns