This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962103 by sjcraythorne
05 Aug 2023, 17:17
Got the paranoid head on - heading the the US next week. Aren't I correct in thinking I don't need to provide proof of vaccination etc, or upload any docs ahead of time? I ask because I see a link to FlyReady when I log in to my booking ...
#962104 by tontybear
05 Aug 2023, 17:41
correct. no requirements to show anything / complete any forms etc etc
#962106 by mitchja
05 Aug 2023, 18:33
Not strictly true as you do still have to complete the contact tracing form for all US arrivals.

From this page:

US Covid-19 rule change for foreign nationals

Foreign nationals arriving to the USA by air on or after 12 May 2023 are no longer required to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or complete passenger attestation. Contact tracing information is still mandatory.

This form is available to complete <72hrs before departure online via FlyReady hence why the FlyReady link is still there for all US flight bookings.
#962111 by catsilversword
06 Aug 2023, 12:55
Hadn’t realised there was still a requirement to provide contact tracing, so thanks for that info James. While writing - am I right in thinking ESTAs are valid right until their expiry date? No requirement to have a couple of months’ validity beyond the date you leave the US?
Virgin Atlantic