This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962190 by MistaB1963
16 Aug 2023, 10:34
Hi there
It’s 4 weeks today till we fly out to TPA
Just a couple of quick questions regarding timings as our flight is now leaving at 16.05
We both like to have some cereal and then eggs royal
So my question is what time can you order these up to please?
For as much as I loved the clubhouse last year
I did find that there is only so much eating drinking(I’m looking at you virgin redhead(s)and plane spotting I can do
Hoping to be there for about 11.30-midday
And do they do the salmon and cold meats all day
Regards Mark
#962191 by dmc
16 Aug 2023, 12:04
They swap out to the lunch menu at midday, so if you can get there around 11:30 you should still be OK to order from the breakfast menu.

Eggs Royale is one of my favourites there too, on a recent trip I was hoping to be able to order just before 12, then order lunch later on. Traffic put paid to that as I reached the Clubhouse at 11:58 and they had switched to the lunch menu by the time I got sat down :-D

They also swap out the deli items at the same time (they had almost finished this just before 12 when I walked in), from the cereals/cold meats/salmon etc. to salad items.

You can see what's available on the current lunch menu from noon, here: https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/cont ... Dinner.pdf

Enjoy your time in the Clubhouse and your trip to TPA.

Regards
David
#962202 by MistaB1963
16 Aug 2023, 20:19
dmc wrote:They swap out to the lunch menu at midday, so if you can get there around 11:30 you should still be OK to order from the breakfast menu.

Eggs Royale is one of my favourites there too, on a recent trip I was hoping to be able to order just before 12, then order lunch later on. Traffic put paid to that as I reached the Clubhouse at 11:58 and they had switched to the lunch menu by the time I got sat down :-D

They also swap out the deli items at the same time (they had almost finished this just before 12 when I walked in), from the cereals/cold meats/salmon etc. to salad items.

You can see what's available on the current lunch menu from noon, here: https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/cont ... Dinner.pdf

Enjoy your time in the Clubhouse and your trip to TPA.

Regards
David

Thanks for that most informative
This website is so informative for me
#962215 by CommanderB
18 Aug 2023, 10:49
territt wrote:
CommanderB wrote:the hotdog from the deli :cool:

What?!?!?!? since when? morning or afternoon flights?

When, I don’t know. Afternoon, but the deli is more flexible to timing, so you may get one if you ask earlier.
Virgin Atlantic