This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962261 by flyingfox
25 Aug 2023, 13:37
Update from VS Trade regarding terminal changes at LAX;

Check-in at LA Terminal 2
From 25 September 2023, please note that Check-in for Virgin Atlantic departures from Los Angeles Airport (LAX) will be located in Terminal 2. All departing customers should proceed to Terminal 2. After checking in via T2, access will still be available to the Star Alliance Lounge in the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT) for eligible customers. TBIT will also continue to be used for all Virgin Atlantic arrivals.
#962268 by ColOrd
27 Aug 2023, 07:12
Given the recent step change in quality of DL Skyclubs and the investment going in to the new Skyclub in T2 I very much doubt that we will see the LAX clubhouse return. Happy to be proved wrong, but I can’t see it
#962269 by mitchja
27 Aug 2023, 09:33
Now VS are in SkyTeam I think we will see more shared lounges op'ed by DL in the US going forwards. The new DL lounge at BOS has a SkyTeam sign at the entrance showing all 19 members including VS (signage for the old VS Clubhouse are still in place though).

While the current US Clubhouses will probably remain open, I don't think will will see any more new ones open.