This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962347 by CommanderB
09 Sep 2023, 09:13
Yes, if your travelling Upper you can guest someone in on the some flight (in my experience also a different flight as long as it’s VS).

You just arrive with the person and tell the staff on the door “I’d like to guest in this person” and that’s it. Super simple.

If they’re arriving at the clubhouse separately to you, just go out and meet them and tell the staff you’re guesting them in.
#962348 by moodyblue
09 Sep 2023, 11:12
We will be returning MCO to LHR in Upper. Our family, daughter, son in law and 2 grandsons will be on the same flight in economy. The youngest grandson is diagnosed with ADHD and suffers anxiety in crowds. I understand we can guests the adults but wondered if anyone had experience or advice re the two boys (14 and 11 years) . Thanks.
#962350 by mikethe3rd
09 Sep 2023, 11:20
Are there two of you in UC? If so, you’d be limited to two guest passes so you could guest the adults, the kids or a mix. However, an airport lounge doesn’t automatically mean quiet, and the youngest child might be better suited sat at a gate not in use.
#962351 by moodyblue
09 Sep 2023, 11:55
Thanks for that. At least the Delta lounge is a little quieter than the main departure lounge. I wandered if we might be able to pay for entry for the boys if we guest the parents.
#962352 by Bluebear
09 Sep 2023, 14:59
As an aside- I know that you can use a CC voucher as a guest pass for virgin lounges - does anyone know if it can be used for LHR revivals lounge?
I know if flying upper I can’t guest anyone into this lounge but wondered if could use the vouchers
Thanks
#962366 by narikin
11 Sep 2023, 14:18
Nope - you can't take any guests into Revivals. Its a very small club, and limited to just UC and Au Pax themselves. Period.
#962367 by narikin
11 Sep 2023, 14:25
moodyblue wrote:Thanks for that. At least the Delta lounge is a little quieter than the main departure lounge. I wandered if we might be able to pay for entry for the boys if we guest the parents.

I was in the LHR Clubhouse on Tuesday p.m. and it was very busy. They might indeed be better at an empty gate.

I'd also be a little surprised if 2 UC passengers can bring in 4 extra guests, but - no idea.
Also depends on the children's age - young kids under 5 are gratis, so there's that.
#962370 by Bluebear
11 Sep 2023, 14:43
Hi,
With a Credit Card voucher you can exchange it for a 'Clubhouse Pass' for one person in any clubhouse worldwide when flying with VA, Delta or AFKLM.(according to Virgin Money website)
As revivals is a Virgin lounge, I read it that I could request a clubhouse pass and use it to access this lounge.
Anyone know if I am right in my assumption? I know its not the best use of these vouchers but I seem to have quite a few. Thanks
Virgin Atlantic