This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962637 by EstelleB
22 Oct 2023, 11:47
Bit of a dilemma for our flights MAN-MCO next August as I believe that Virgin may have their new lounge open by then??Currently I am travelling UC but my adults kids are in PE - with the 1903 lounge my understanding is that I can bring one of them in and pre-book/pay for the other.

Concern now is that if they switch this to a dedicated lounge, I can't pay for an extra guest? I've searched based on LHR and some have suggested that Virgin Holidays will let you pay for the lounge there - we aren't going with VH but this may suggest that there is a pay facility - please can someone advise me? Cheers
#962639 by mitchja
22 Oct 2023, 12:09
I dont think V Hols let you pay to enter a VS Clubhouse any more unfortunately. You would really to check nearer the time what the lounge situation is at MAN.

As you say the MAN Clubhouse *should* be open by then. I believe the LHR Clubhouse did used to allow extra guests for a fee but I don't know if they still do now?
#962642 by Claphambear
22 Oct 2023, 17:23
It is up to the LHR Clubhouse managers discretion given how busy it is at the time but expect it to be a NO and be delighted if its a YES (for paid entry - VH no longer have that option)

As for Man CH - I doubt it will be open next year - VS have made no announcement about it and still refer to 1903 for 2024 on X/Twitter. I will ask the LHR CH manager this week

I would expect at LHR the option will be to use the “other” lounge for paid access as the CH these days is so incredibly busy