This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963026 by Shifty
23 Dec 2023, 17:40
Hi all. My wife and I have finally saved up enough miles and we are booked on an upperclass return LHR-JFK for my 40th.
To try get the most out of the experience, I want to use the Upperclass Wing at Heathrow. Problem is, we will be driving down from Yorkshire and will need airport parking. Any advice on what we can do. I don’t fancy driving in, dropping the wife and bags off at the wing then taking the car somewhere else to park. Do Purple Parking still collect from the wing? Any ideas would be really appreciated.
#963029 by tontybear
23 Dec 2023, 18:02
Thay haven't offered that service for quite some time.
#963032 by flyingfox
23 Dec 2023, 22:25
Shifty wrote:Hi all. My wife and I have finally saved up enough miles and we are booked on an upperclass return LHR-JFK for my 40th.
To try get the most out of the experience, I want to use the Upperclass Wing at Heathrow. Problem is, we will be driving down from Yorkshire and will need airport parking. Any advice on what we can do. I don’t fancy driving in, dropping the wife and bags off at the wing then taking the car somewhere else to park. Do Purple Parking still collect from the wing? Any ideas would be really appreciated.

I’ve parked in the Purple Parking] compound on the Bath Road then walked next door to the Premier Inn and grabbed an Uber from their to the UCW.
#963034 by Scarebus350
24 Dec 2023, 08:02
We drove down from the Midlands last weekend. We booked a parking package via Heathrow.com which was the meet & greet parking T3 plus a night at the Hilton Garden Inn at Hatton Cross (which worked out at the same price as just booking the meet & greet on its own). We drove to the T3 short stay next day, dropped the car off and walked to the terminal.
Virgin Atlantic