This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962961 by MoJoJo
03 Dec 2021, 10:57
Is anyone else unable to login?

I am getting errors both on the app and computer

"Hmm... The email address or last name you've entered aren't quite right. Please try to log in again using your Flying Club number or the email address registered to your account."
#962962 by David
03 Dec 2021, 11:04
Getting this error

We're sorry you can't log into your Flying Club account at the moment. We're just carrying out some essential maintenance and will be back up and running as soon as possible. Please come back a bit later to try again.
#962964 by mitchja
03 Dec 2021, 11:17
It's probably over-running maintenance as Thursday night is often maintenance night for VS IT.

OLCI is also down as I'm trying to check-in for the VS107 tomorrow.
#962988 by mitchja
04 Dec 2021, 08:04
MoJoJo wrote:App still not working for me but can logon now via webpage however no data showing for activity

I often get that especially whilst a flight is in the process of being posted to my account. A flight transaction often shows on the app first.

My Flying Club account has been a mess for months now though, ever since I linked it to Virgin Red. Transactions show then disappear, flights post with the correct mileage but then days later the transaction reverts to showing 0 miles earned (even though my Virgin Points balance does increase correctly)

I’ve raised this with VS but nothing seems to improve.
#962998 by MoJoJo
04 Dec 2021, 15:53
mitchja wrote:
MoJoJo wrote:App still not working for me but can logon now via webpage however no data showing for activity

I often get that especially whilst a flight is in the process of being posted to my account. A flight transaction often shows on the app first.

My Flying Club account has been a mess for months now though, ever since I linked it to Virgin Red. Transactions show then disappear, flights post with the correct mileage but then days later the transaction reverts to showing 0 miles earned (even though my Virgin Points balance does increase correctly)

I’ve raised this with VS but nothing seems to improve.

On Twitter today they’ve said they are trying to fix the issues with Flying Club not showing any activity.

And yes, my Flying Club has been the same which makes it difficult to check if VH have credited miles they owe me for a cancelled trip
#963038 by Weaver33
07 Dec 2021, 11:08
Anyone else still having issues with the app? Tells me my credentials are invalid, but I know they are correct as it lets me log in via the website.

I’ve deleted and re-downloaded the app but still no joy? Been a long time that I’ve not been able to log in now
#963041 by Leon
07 Dec 2021, 17:19
Yup still getting the same message here :-(
#963052 by ColOrd
08 Dec 2021, 10:33
Seems to be down again this morning!
#963121 by Go_Vols
10 Dec 2021, 19:33
The app is up - but doesn't show any activity (unable to process your request...) and the website when I check activity just says 'no data available in table'. There's been credit card miles (points) going in every month, so plenty of activity.

Other than waiting for an IT fix - is my only other alternative to phone up (!!!) and speak to someone in the Flying Club to see if my annual credit card vouchers from November, have been loaded?
Virgin Atlantic