This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963157 by Kraken
16 Jan 2024, 18:05
Looking at the RT pre-order options on the VS website, it seems they are all handled by 3Sixty duty free now. The duty free shop in MCO is run by 3Sixty. Which offers the better prices?

The one advantage of pre-order is the vastly better range of stuff on offer - way better selection of spirits than what was on the shelf in Orlando & supposedly guaranteed in-flight delivery. I am looking at the state of my drinks cabinet and deciding what to buy - it's going to be an expensive one.
#963162 by HappyDays
17 Jan 2024, 16:12
I used the Click & Delivery on my return from LA last week - I was impressed. There are some spirit bargains on there compared to buying at Heathrow (which you then have to carry around with you for the duration of your trip)

Plus - try using the code WPAXVAA for an extra 10% off. This may still be valid.

**If the code doesn't work, try adding a £1 charity donation onto your order. I did this and the promotion fired against the spirit (and the donation).
#963163 by buns
17 Jan 2024, 19:15
I would issue a note of caution about pre-order Duty Free on flights returning from MCO

When returning in November last year (2023) the age old problem of Retail Therepy / 360 not reliesing there is a MAN / LHR swap on most days.

It is not the first time our Order was on the MAN flight, whereas the Crew on our LHR aircraft were saddled with the MAN duty free orders

Buns
#963164 by Kraken
17 Jan 2024, 21:37
The bonded carts with duty free pre-orders in don't get switched at MCO (but should be).
Must be a nice nightmare for 3Sixty to unravel out back in the UK.