This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963704 by Northern Lad
05 Apr 2024, 13:12
Considering one of these and wonder could someone tell me if either type have the option to have paper statements through the mail.
I know its a bit old fashioned these digital days, but checking on screen isnt as easy for me as reaching in a drawer to look an item.
#963708 by philsiu02
05 Apr 2024, 14:03
You can have paper statements (at least there is an option for it, and I assume they'll honor it for now).

You can download a CSV transaction history. Just checked mine and it only exported the last 30 days or so. They may have an option to export more but I can't immediatly see it. You can of course download PDFs of your transaction history.
#963710 by mallin
05 Apr 2024, 14:32
I also have a question re the Virgin cc, I think I have reached the £10,000 spend threshold is there any way to check apart from adding up my monthly spend amounts. As the BAPP card does it all on screen for you. Many thanks Linda
#963711 by mitchja
05 Apr 2024, 14:38
mallin wrote:I also have a question re the Virgin cc, I think I have reached the £10,000 spend threshold is there any way to check apart from adding up my monthly spend amounts. As the BAPP card does it all on screen for you. Many thanks Linda

After around 30 days, a transaction will appear on your Flying Club account. You will also receive an email from Virgin Money letting you know you have earned your voucher around the same time.
#963713 by mallin
06 Apr 2024, 09:11
Think they must have read my mind just received an email from them saying it will be in my Virgin account within the 30 days. Now have to decide where to go with it as we also building up BAPP vouchers as well, decisions, decisions.
Virgin Atlantic