This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#965210 by inkiboo
02 Jul 2022, 10:47
Didn't think it was possible but Virgin have made their website worse than BA's!

The manage my booking section is currently broken. You can put in a booking reference but the moment you try and put a name in, the whole site freezes and then refreshes, losing the booking reference.

Well done Virgin! There would be one less customer waiting on hold if your site worked.
#965211 by mitchja
02 Jul 2022, 10:55
Which web browser are you using as I'm not seeing any issues here at all using Safari or Brave on a Mac. I can access all my bookings after logging. I can also access them manually by entering the PNR when not logged in.

I *believe* the latest couple of versions of Firefox for Windows are causing issues for quite a few websites.

Things like ad-blocker apps and other anti-tracking apps can also interfere with the way genuine websites work so if you have those installed (via a separate app of via a browser add-on), make sure you white-list the VS website. Most have an option to do this. I had issues initially when I started using 1Blocker here for Mac/iOS until I white-listed the VS website.
#965212 by inkiboo
02 Jul 2022, 15:49
Both on Safari and Edge, on iPhone, Mac and Surface.

Seems to have resolved itself now and still won't let me cancel. Don't have the energy to wait on the phone for 3 hours.
#965213 by mitchja
02 Jul 2022, 17:17
You have never been able to cancel or even rebook online with VS. All that cancel button does is take you to the contact us page.

By far the easiest way to communicate with VS at the minute is via their online chat. When viewing your booking, click the red chat icon that should appear at t he bottom right of your screen. type the word agent and that will put you in a queue to chat with a real person. They can do pretty much everything and the chat hours do seem to be longer than their call centre hours at the minute.

I chatted with VS last week on 3 separate occasions, one to re-book a flight and two other chats to book DL reward flights. I didn't wait longer than 10mins to chat with someone every time.