#19669 by woggledog
11 Jun 2007, 06:35
Bloody hell. I've never been so underwhelmed in my life

I flew WT+ on a 747 to singapore on friday and, well, where do I start?

Fud: The cottage pie was okay, but the breakfast was apalling!

Seat: The VS PE seat is VASTLY superior. The BA seat was heaps uncomfortable

IFE: I'd have thought that Singapore was a key route for BA. However, why do we still have to tolerate timed starts to movies? Plus, the choice was limited to around 7 movies, two of which I'd already seen, and only 5 of which were current

Staff: helpful, but nothing special

Let's just say I cannot wait to fly VS again. Plus BA haven't awarded any status miles, just regular miles....

Paul [:(!]
#174727 by MrsG
13 Jun 2007, 00:16
Woggledog, after my return flight to BDA in WT+ yesterday, I know exactly how you feel!

The cottage pie did the rounds on my flight too. First time I've ever had cottage pie with green beens and extra chunks of potato where the meat should be[:$]

Seat: Always leaves me with a sore coccyx and no chance of sleep!

IFE: Pass!(Well, it's not exactly V-Port is it?)

Staff: Fortunately the lady looking after us was a real sweetie, especially after we gave her the low down on Bermudian nightlife ;)

This flight was company paid for so I did not have a choice of carrier on this occasion.

Even though I have to get a connecting flight from Bermuda to the States to fly VS, which can sometimes be a ligistical nightmare, it will be VS everytime. Especially when it's my money[y]