#20776 by slinky09
23 Aug 2007, 11:17
From October Elemis will replace Molton Brown for on board amenity packs and the spas. I don't know Elemis at all, wonder what it'll be like, I do like MB however ...
#181746 by mitchja
23 Aug 2007, 11:40
There's a bit more info about this here

Regards
#181758 by fozzyo
23 Aug 2007, 12:22
Elemis are a professional Spa / Salon only brand - they do some nice products, but I must admit not a big fan of them. To my mind they can be a bit stuck up their own behind as a brand and think themselves superior to everyone else.

I can see why BA chose them though, they aren't available in high-street stores, but are available in high-street salons and high-end Spa's so help give that air of luxury and exclusivity.

Interesting looking at the contents of the Amenity kit - wonder what will VS's reaction be? The Emperors New Amenity Kit maybe.
#181828 by Scrooge
23 Aug 2007, 20:09
VS's reaction to this....make the amenity bag an empty paper bag and have a limited selection of things that you have to hunt around the cabin to find.

Or in VS speak...

At Virgin Atlantic we know that our company has an impact on the environment, as of October 2007 we are replacing the Upper Class amenity pack with an eco friendly 100% recycled paper bag into which you can place your choice of luxury goods.

To help pass the time during the flight we have hidden the contents of the amenity pack through out the aircraft, including the storage holds.

In this way any unused items will not be wasted, they will be left in place (including the ones in the storage holds) for the next flight.

Happy hunting JETSETTERS

Oh yeah..back on topic...Never heard of them, liked the MB stuff, fingers crossed I will like this stuff as well.
#181830 by preiffer
23 Aug 2007, 20:12
Elemis are the foundation of products used in Saks salons.
#181837 by Scrooge
23 Aug 2007, 20:51
Originally posted by preiffer
Elemis are the foundation of products used in Saks salons.

You know this..but you don't know who Michel Roux Jr is [?]

Who invented the Big Mac ?
#182056 by jaguarpig
27 Aug 2007, 10:18
Mrs JP was told in the LHR T1 MB spa that the new treatments will be cut from 20 mins to 15 and no oils used so over the clothes massage like VS.Staff couldn't be drawn into letting anything slip about the T5 spa like will you be able to get a hair cut.
Virgin Atlantic