#20821 by Danno
27 Aug 2007, 22:53
My mum and her friend are flying on Friday from Gatwick. They are booked on a single e-ticket, but would like to check in at different times.

Does anyone know if this is possible? Or do they need to check in at the same time as they are on the same ticket???

Thanks for any advise.

Danno
#182089 by mas66
28 Aug 2007, 00:04
Originally posted by Danno
My mum and her friend are flying on Friday from Gatwick. They are booked on a single e-ticket, but would like to check in at different times.

Does anyone know if this is possible? Or do they need to check in at the same time as they are on the same ticket???

Thanks for any advise.

Danno

Off the top of my head ..... why not use OLCI, print boarding cards and then just 'bag drop' at different times. Im sure that would work.

Cheers

Mark :D
#182090 by gingerflyer
28 Aug 2007, 00:13
It hasn't been a problem in the past when I have travelled with someone on a single eTicket to check-in separately, so long as we both had a copy of the ticket

Meant to say previously that that was with VS, no experience with BA though
#182865 by Danno
06 Sep 2007, 05:42
To complete the request, it is possible to check in just one person when there are 2 or more on an e-ticket. Infact, with BA, you can actually do this at the desk, or via the checkin terminals.

Danno

Originally posted by Danno

Thanks for any advise.

Danno