#21105 by AlanA
19 Sep 2007, 15:54
Interesting.
The Orlando flights will continue to fly from Gatwick.

BA are adding to the current flight

BA2037 still every day Dep 11:05 arrives 15:20
BA 2037 flies Wed, Sat, Sun dep 13:30 arrives 17:45 from 30th march onwards

Why wednesday i wonder and not Fridays??
#183979 by willd
20 Sep 2007, 01:01
Yes I just noticed this just a moment ago. Interesting move given people on some boards were claiming that there could be an MCO pull out by BA once B2 ends.

They are also increasing NYC and IAD flights as well.

No word on a/c type to operate the route though. I would have thought it would be a 777 but then again the odd flight schedule maybe somethign to do with spare 767 at LHR (especially as axed LHR-HRE is 3 times a week and I believe LHR-ORD-DTW flight that has been axed today from March 08 is also a 3 times a week flight.)
#183984 by p17blo
20 Sep 2007, 06:17
Isn't the current flight number from BA 2037 anyway? Is the gap in your above post significant or or they adding another flight (rather than just changing the time of the existing one?)

Paul
#183986 by mcmbenjamin
20 Sep 2007, 06:25
According to a.net, BA has changed a bunch of things. London to Warsaw will be out of Gatwick not Heathrow soon and IAD gets more flights. There will be more changes and such but a.net has that.

Anyone have a list of Eurofleet 'non-Europe' routes?, i.e. LHR-BWI, LHR-NAS.... etc...?
#183989 by AlanA
20 Sep 2007, 09:12
Originally posted by p17blo
Isn't the current flight number from BA 2037 anyway? Is the gap in your above post significant or or they adding another flight (rather than just changing the time of the existing one?)

Paul

Sorry, spelling mistake. New three times weekly is BA2039 [B)]
#184017 by willd
20 Sep 2007, 12:49
Originally posted by mcmbenjamin
According to a.net, BA has changed a bunch of things. London to Warsaw will be out of Gatwick not Heathrow soon and IAD gets more flights. There will be more changes and such but a.net has that.

Anyone have a list of Eurofleet 'non-Europe' routes?, i.e. LHR-BWI, LHR-NAS.... etc...?

Current Non Europe flights are as follows. Some are extra services to 777/744 services such as PHL and NBO. EWR is almost all 767 service now.
LHR-BWI
LHR-NAS
LHR-HRE
LHR-DTW
LHR-PHL
MAN-JFK
LHR-ACC (Accra)
LHR-DAR (Dar El S)
LHR-EBB (Entebbe)
LHR-GCM (Cayman)
LHR-IAH
LHR-LUN (Luska)
LHR-NBO
LHR-PLS (Providenciales)
LHR-EWR
LHR-TLV
LHR-YYZ

I did think DXB or somewhere recieved a 767 in the winter months.

Vast majority of Euro routes are one a day- guess during down time between African flights and in order for cargo.
European Routes are:
LHR-ATH
LHR-BCN
LHR-DUS
LHR-FRA
LHR-IST
LHR-BUD
LHR-LCA
LHR-DME
LHR-NCE
LHR-FCO
LHR-ARN
#184039 by p17blo
20 Sep 2007, 15:13
Originally posted by AlanA
Originally posted by p17blo

Paul

Sorry, spelling mistake. New three times weekly is BA2039 [B)]

That makes more sense.

The more the better as far as I am concerned. Especially if they are doubling the mileage seats available.

Paul
Virgin Atlantic