#259597 by platinumleo
16 Jun 2009, 23:25
I remember a few years ago now maybe there was an offer for double the opening bonus BA miles offer,with how the airline is performing at the moment and the need for as many revenue streams as possible do you think they might put another deal similar to this[:I]

Might as well try and get as many BA miles for some cheap upgrades further down the line if prices stay as they are.

As many atm I am flying premium cabins and taking advantage of the many sales. Trying for a nice healthy frequent flier account down the road.Just a thought.. [i]

Thanks in advance

Alex
#718427 by locutus
16 Jun 2009, 23:41
I could always introduce you then I get some miles! [}:)]

BA miles do seem better value than VS ones if you spend them upgrading, as BA don't make you buy an expensive ticket, the sale fares usually qualify. Find a WT+ sale, and upgrade to CW for a lot less than VS.
#718548 by platinumleo
17 Jun 2009, 19:48
I might take you up on that offer but will have to be afew months down the line, does the referred get bonus miles as well? Other than the 6'000 for signing up?
Everyone does seem to say that BA miles are much easier to use and cheaper to upgrade. I would prefer to upgrade for the FIRST experience, club world would be cool as well.

Alex
#718598 by benamure
18 Jun 2009, 01:27
I just got an offer for 18,000 miles if I take out the BA fee paying credit card. Already an Exec club member and Amex cardholder, and the offer is targeted, but definitely keep your eyes peeled!

Ben