#789531 by Npe81
28 Aug 2011, 21:09
Hi All

I am a usual VS flyer but got a much better deal and for flight time reasons need to use BA for the first time in 8 weeks time. I've paid to use WT+ which I thought was the equivilent to PE in Virgin, not sure what plan I will be on out of LHR and what the quality of WT+ is, can anyone give me a view?

Also, WT+ what entitlement to lounge access (if any) do I have flying out/return??

Cheers
Nick
#789535 by duggy83
28 Aug 2011, 21:16
To be honest even though WT+ is the equivalent class as PE it's generally regarded as not being as good as the VS offering!

You'll get slightly wider seats with 38" of pitch (but which aren't really as comfortable as any of the VS PE seats), but there's no difference to the on-board catering product compared to BA WT (unlike on VS where it's a totally different service pretty much!) and no lounge access.

However the LAS flight will be on a 747-400, which will guarantee you video on demand IFE and also the Wt+ cabin is (rather oddly) situated between Club and First on these aircraft so it'll be nice and quiet and you should get off the plane fairly fast!