#14692 by infrequentflyer
26 Aug 2006, 11:51
Firstly I would like to say how useful I find the seat rating page, I have a few suggestions for things that would make browsing it easier if the page is due to be refreshed in the future.

1) When accessing the Decker feature the image of the aircraft could float so you can see it at all times while reading the comments.
2) The seat numbers could be rearranged so they are in order from to front to the back of the aircraft.
3) You could link the photos from the photo section to the seat or area they show.

Again many thanks for the site keep up the good work[^]
#135300 by MarkJ
26 Aug 2006, 11:57
I agree with you I think its one of the best features on here and has always been useful when booking seats.

I think in response to what you say - when you click on the seat you get a text box come up over the seat - if you clck on that again it puts a new text box on the screen away from the aircraft map - is this what you mean?

The seat numbers are not put on there by Vflyer but are how Virgin configures the aircraft - it does look a little strange though doesnt it

And some pictures of the cabin areas relevant to the search is a great idea - there are lots of pictures on this site and sometimes it takes a bit of searching to find what you want.
#135303 by infrequentflyer
26 Aug 2006, 12:11
I think in response to what you say - when you click on the seat you get a text box come up over the seat - if you click on that again it puts a new text box on the screen away from the aircraft map - is this what you mean?

I was referring more to the Decker feature section of the page where all the comments are listed to the right of the page (I only use this as the clicking each seat to read the comments doesn't work to well for me)
I thought the picture of the aircraft could move down the page as you scrolled down so you could glance across at the seat you were reading about.

The seat numbers are not put on there by Vflyer but are how Virgin configures the aircraft - it does look a little strange though doesnt it

Sorry [:#] I wasn't clear with this I meant at the moment comments 6 and 60, 7 and 70 and so on are next to each other (probably due to standard computer logic that 70 follows 7)
I was suggesting that the comments were rearranged to follow the same order as the seats on the aircraft.
#135362 by Pete
26 Aug 2006, 22:50
Thanks for the useful feedback. I'll be returning from Edinburgh next Tuesday, so I'll have at look at this next week.

Pete