#143329 by preiffer
16 Oct 2006, 00:59
Yes, I've noticed that too tonight (although it wasn't happening earlier on today [?])

Seems to be especially common when using "quick reply" rather than a full/quoted reply.

Your message DOES post - so please don't retry, or you'll end up with duplicates. It's another one for Pete's list I'm afraid to say.
#143336 by Airbus340
16 Oct 2006, 01:04
Originally posted by preiffer

Your message DOES post - so please don't retry, or you'll end up with duplicates. It's another one for Pete's list I'm afraid to say.

Learnt that one earlier sorry[:I]
#143347 by Neil
16 Oct 2006, 08:36
This has already been mentioned in this post (thought you would of noticed that Paul;)[:w]. Is it best to keep all problems/new site errors in that one thread so that everyone knows where to look and Pete is able to use just 1 post to see what new errors are occuring and keep us updated with fixes etc??

Neil:)
#143359 by preiffer
16 Oct 2006, 10:06
Given that this was a specific error that others may be seeing (rather than the generic "site problems" thread), no - I believe it is better to have the explanation separately.
#143361 by Neil
16 Oct 2006, 10:09
Originally posted by preiffer
Given that this was a specific error that others may be seeing (rather than the generic "site problems" thread), no - I believe it is better to have the explanation separately.

Okie doke - your one of the bosses, so whatever you think is best......still a duplication though as already brought up by Nick in the other thread[:w]
#143655 by Pete
17 Oct 2006, 15:18
Think I've fixed that one now... it was related to the RSS feed code, which still needs some attention.

Pete
Virgin Atlantic