#621631 by willd
07 Nov 2006, 22:22
Originally posted by mcuth
Originally posted by willd
Decided after 3 years to finally cough up the money for a membership kit. But the store says the kits will be back on 26th [:(]. Any idea Pix when I will be able to order one?!?

Ummm where are you looking?
http://www.v-flyer.com/store.asp?cc=Membership%20Kits
All kits available...

Cheers

Michael

Cant remembered where i clicked but yeh- although its all sorted so I can finally cough up! [:D]
#627822 by davidfsmith
02 Jan 2007, 03:23
Ok, I realise I've just fallen off the VS 19 and it is now 02:21 GMT (Happy New Year) but I can't seem to get to the luggage tags through http://www.v-flyer.com/store.asp?cc=Membership%20Kits or the link in the left hand nav (which takes you to the same page) I just get a page with links to V-Flyer branded and books....

I'd like to give you some money (in exchange for luggage tags) ....
#627832 by HighFlyer
02 Jan 2007, 10:50
Hi David,

Thanks for your support of the site, however we have a small issue with Paypal right now which has put a stop to the payment mechanism for membership kits and luggage tags. From the V-Flyer store:

'Please Note: Due to a dispute with PayPal, we are unable to process membership kit orders at this time. Once an alternative payment system has been found and implemented, normal service will resume'

Thanks again for your support. Pete will let us all know when the situation is resolved.

Thanks,
Sarah
#627877 by davidfsmith
02 Jan 2007, 14:48
Originally posted by HighFlyer
Hi David,

Thanks for your support of the site, however we have a small issue with Paypal right now which has put a stop to the payment mechanism for membership kits and luggage tags. From the V-Flyer store:

'Please Note: Due to a dispute with PayPal, we are unable to process membership kit orders at this time. Once an alternative payment system has been found and implemented, normal service will resume'

Thanks again for your support. Pete will let us all know when the situation is resolved.

Thanks,
Sarah

Thanks for that, clearly I shouldn't be allowed near a computer when outside of my home timezone!

;-)
#630267 by Mysticgirl
17 Jan 2007, 14:28
Hi, I've been trying to purchase a membership kit but I can't get to the correct link, is this because the problem is still ongoing. Thanks.
#630269 by Neil
17 Jan 2007, 14:36
Originally posted by Mysticgirl
Hi, I've been trying to purchase a membership kit but I can't get to the correct link, is this because the problem is still ongoing. Thanks.

Hi - the new memberships are now available, click this link for all the info and to sign up.

Neil
#630276 by mitchja
17 Jan 2007, 15:05
Neil

That link is only for brand new members who want to sign up to V-Flyer.

Existing members who are already registered (and have not bought a membership kit) will have to wait until their existing membership expires (which is April 1st 2007) in order to buy a membership and continue posting in the forums.

Membership kits as described at the top of this post are no longer available.

Mysticgirl - dont do anything yet, you will be able to buy a new membership 1 month before your current membership expires. Please click the Membership Status link at the very top of the forum page to view your existing membership status. This is also where you will be able to purchase a new membership once your existing one expires

Regards
#630279 by Neil
17 Jan 2007, 15:07
James, Mysticgirl is showing that she is not as a current member[?]
#630304 by Pete
17 Jan 2007, 17:22
Well, technically Mysticgirl is a current member, in that she is registered; and although not a paid member has posting rights until the 1st April. On the Membership Status page, you can overide the wait until the month prior to expiration (although you don't actually need to do that unless you really want to throw some dosh at V-Flyer immeadiately...! [;)])
#630313 by Scorpio
17 Jan 2007, 17:47
I am now BLACK!

Woohoo!
#630322 by mitchja
17 Jan 2007, 18:11
Looking good Geraldine [:D]

Thanks for your continued support [y]

Regards
#630327 by Pete
17 Jan 2007, 18:17
Thanks Ger [oo][oo][oo]
#630353 by Neil
17 Jan 2007, 20:06
Originally posted by pixuk
Well, technically Mysticgirl is a current member, in that she is registered; and although not a paid member has posting rights until the 1st April. On the Membership Status page, you can overide the wait until the month prior to expiration (although you don't actually need to do that unless you really want to throw some dosh at V-Flyer immeadiately...! [;)])

So if I pay my 5 year membership now would that mean the new one would expire 5 years from today or 5 years from when my existing one expires (2013? god is the right, Ill be well old then[:(])

Thanks,
Neil
#630355 by mitchja
17 Jan 2007, 20:12
Neil

It's 5 years from the day you pay your membership fee, which would be Jan 17th 2012 if you did it today [:)]

Regards
#630590 by Mysticgirl
18 Jan 2007, 14:29
Originally posted by mitchja
Neil

Mysticgirl - dont do anything yet, you will be able to buy a new membership 1 month before your current membership expires. Please click the Membership Status link at the very top of the forum page to view your existing membership status. This is also where you will be able to purchase a new membership once your existing one expires

Regards

Oops [:I] I should have paid up when I joined then [:#] Thanks for the information

So I could join now then if I was feeling generous about throwing money your way [:D]
#630593 by mitchja
18 Jan 2007, 14:39
Indeed you can, just click your 'Membership Status' link right at the top of the forums [:)]

Regards
#630594 by Pete
18 Jan 2007, 14:45
Originally posted by mitchja
Neil

It's 5 years from the day you pay your membership fee, which would be Jan 17th 2012 if you did it today [:)]

Regards

Actually it will extend your membership by 5 years (so, up until 2013), but PayPal will take the money today and attempt to renew in five years time (rather than on expiry). That's why the Membership Status page leaves it until a month prior before offering you the option to subscribe. However, if you really want to subscribe today, there's a link on the Membership Status page which lets you overide this.

Pete
Virgin Atlantic