#858288 by Tinuks
25 Sep 2013, 05:47
I read this in bed with OH fast asleep beside me I tried so hard not to laugh out loud and wake him up. Now I have tears streaming down my face.

I know that it's unfair to laugh at others misfortune but you made it sound like such a fun adventure that I think I'm laughing with and not at you.

Ps. I do the TripAdvisor thing as well.

So the countdown clock is set to T-365 days for part 3. Unless of course, you prove me wrong. Please prove me wrong
#858296 by gfonk
25 Sep 2013, 09:13
Jacki wrote:Brilliant as ever and well worth the wait, you really are the master of the TR - please put them all together in a book one day. ^) y) ^)

That was an amazing TR. obviously furled by the misfortune of trying to escape the path of a superstorm
I have read a couple of your TRa and think they are fantastic. A book on the horizon?
#858382 by mdvipond
26 Sep 2013, 12:19
Thanks again for the positive reaction.

Tinuks - a) glad I'm not alone with the TripAdvisor OCD and, b) hoping to post Part 3 by the weekend.

And gfonk, I'm delighted that you like the TRs, but I'm not sure if a book filled with them would find its way onto the bestseller list. Mind you, if Katie Price can do it... ;)
Virgin Atlantic