#858582 by jfenney
29 Sep 2013, 11:32
This trip was to use a free 2 night stay in the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten in Munich because of a few problems months earlier. We decided to use our voucher during Octoberfest and after a few emails between reservations and the manager all booked.

We decided to stay overnight in the Manchester airport Hilton but had to use the holiday extras as they were the cheapest by nearly £55 pounds for stay and park but knew no points would be added v( to me a stay is a stay.

Anyway checked in the day before and managed Seq 2-3 :(! . Terminal 1 isn't bad I think well for the wife as there is a good variety of shops . The incoming aircraft was late arriving but managed boarding in the usual manner those needing assistance with an entorouge of 20 others.

Took off late at around 11:30 rather than 10:55 and not much to say except a small piece of pizza and a drinks round went quick for the 2 hour flight time.

Touched down at 14:15 local time ,so made up a little time but either the pilot was new to the brakes on this aircraft because I am sure he had a bet on with someone as it was the harshest braking I have ever had on a plane in a while. Everyone went forward quite hard but anyway as we turned off the taxi area I noticed he did still have a lot of runway to play with so no real dramas here :P

Roll on Octoberfest , y) y)
#858739 by waatp
02 Oct 2013, 11:33
Sounds all in all that you had a good flight!

Hope you enjoyed Octoberfest :D