#869390 by jfenney
29 Mar 2014, 23:40
This was a quick and painless trip on Caribbean airlines from Antigua to Kingston Jamaica.

Originally we were booked to go to Barbados but we had to change our plans due the hotel being refurbished so Sandals acquired us this flight. The check in was done online and only managed 2-3 (hand slap myself) but better than 62 on my virgin flight. For many that know Antigua airport it is small tiny in fact but good things are on the horizon as a new terminal is being built and due to open in September.

Quickly thought customs and long gone are the departure tax y) . Mrs F went shopping and came back grinning as 200 super kings were 15 dollars , we both don't smoke so we will flog them to fund our next trip.

The 737-800 came in 15 mins late for Barbados and we quickly boarded. Once airborne we were served with a Caribbean stew . We had a flight time of 2 hours 20 mins and there's me thinking it was only a hours journey but didn't realise there's a hour difference in time from Antigua to Jamaica :0 .

Arrived the 15 mins late but a nice pleasant trip and a little funny watching a Jamaican woman ordering thirds of everything lol :D .