#253145 by Darren Wheeler
08 Feb 2008, 13:30
OK, not exactly travel technology as you won't be able to access it from a non-UK IP address.

The BBC have announced that the iplayer will be available for Mac users at the end of this year. LINK

I've used it on a PC and very good it is too. Well worth having to catch those things you missed.
#437390 by Pete
07 Mar 2008, 17:27
And if you visit http://bbc.co.uk/iplayer/ on your iPhone, you'll notice the 'iPlayer for iPhone Beta' sticker on there.

It's rather cool watching on-demand streaming of BBC telly on a phone. Ain't technology great?
#437394 by Darren Wheeler
07 Mar 2008, 18:05
All the Easternders you can handle. Ain't technology great?

NOT!!!! [:D] [;)]
#438717 by mitchja
23 Mar 2008, 21:47
Just been playing with my iPod Touch seeing if I can stream the BBC iPlayer though to my TV using the universal dock and an s-Video and audio cable. It works very well.

Once connected using the s-Video & audio connection on the universal dock to you TV all you videos/YouTube content and also the BBC iPlayer stream directly to you TV screen.

The quality is pretty good and very watchable for YouTube and your videos etc. If you have bought any TV shows the quality is fantastic.

You are using your iPod Touch as a very basic Apple TV box. I can't see why this also wont work using an iPhone either as they can also use the universal dock.

Now if you could get HD media on your iPod/iPhone who needs an Apple TV box.

Regards