This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#920574 by Malcy2
28 Apr 2016, 16:07
I am lead to believe there is a Spa in the Upper Class Lounge and wonder whether anyone has experienced any of the treatments ? Is it worth going to, or shall I sit and simply enjoy the champagne and breakfast ?
#920579 by marshy11
28 Apr 2016, 17:00
I always have the hand/nail treatment and it's always been the same girl. The spa at Gatwick is intimate, there are usually only 2 therapists there but I find it very relaxed. I've always managed to do the spa (book as soon as you get in) and have plenty of champagne & food!
#920611 by LucyLu
29 Apr 2016, 13:34
Ditto. I've only been in the LGW Clubhouse twice but both times I had the free head massage and a £15 hot stone massage, having booked in when I arrived. It was the same woman each time and it was a lovely way to unwind. Still had plenty of time for food and drink, and a quick trip out to the DF shops
#920618 by oldboy
29 Apr 2016, 16:29
I don't think I have ever had a treatment at LGW Clubhouse, there hasn't been any availability on occasions I have enquired. I think I maybe had a haircut years ago but think that option is no longer available. Having a haircut (LHR) back in the days when you could pre-book was part of my pre-flight ritual for years, I don't bother now as don't like to
take the risk of no appointments being available.
#920640 by tomthumb
29 Apr 2016, 21:45
I've had the shave a couple of times which was very nice and Mrs D has had a few treatments and still had time for breakfast and champagne.
Virgin Atlantic