This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#929624 by ScoobySu
30 Nov 2016, 21:46
Hi

Hubby's November miles finally dropped into his account on Monday, along with a little extra .....

IMG_1333.PNG
IMG_1333.PNG (107.14 KiB) Viewed 1210 times

Has anybody else received this?

He opened the account in May and received the sign up & initial spend bonus in June, which coincidentally was paid in two parts one of which was 13,500.

He thinks it's a spend bonus on his six month anniversary but as far as I know and can see from the online T&Cs there isn't such a bonus for UK card holders. So I think it's an error from the web & FC "update". :roll: It would be nice if it wasn't though - his balance would then be enough to upgrade to G's for next May ;-)

I'd be grateful for your thoughts!
#929631 by Bretty
01 Dec 2016, 00:49
I'd err on the side of caution and suggest it's a glitch from the bloomin' IT upgrades. Leave it a while and I'm sure they'll take them back.
My FC account is showing wrong miles at present, and one of two Virgin America flights has credited, the later of the two flights so I'm probably going to have to chase miles an TPs. Funnily though, TGO's account has also credited the same flight with 4x the miles and TP's to his account!
Strange...
#929640 by Hev60
01 Dec 2016, 14:32
You could always 'use' them before they realise a mistake.
That's what my son in law did about 5years ago ;-)
Virgin Atlantic