This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#939149 by gilly
17 Oct 2017, 11:01
I booked a couple of reward seats to HKG a week or so ago, for March. Checking my FC account today, I see the flight showing in Future Flights and my miles total has dropped accordingly, but my account activity shows no record of this transaction. And CheckMyTrip has no record of the booking either.

I know I am almost certainly being totally neurotic about this, my husband would say nothing new there, but does it take a while to show, or am I right to worry?
#939153 by SlimpyJones
17 Oct 2017, 11:35
Reward bookings don't get posted to your Activity history until the flight is done. At that point it will post with the date of the flight, but the transaction date of when you booked it, if that makes sense :)
#939154 by gilly
17 Oct 2017, 11:40
Thta does make sense thank you. But shouldn't it show on CheckMyTrip? It says it’s an invalid reference.
#939155 by gumshoe
17 Oct 2017, 12:19
Does CheckMyTrip ever work with VS?

I use MyFlights and that only seems to work with Amadeus bookings. VS don't use Amadeus so it doesn't recognise VS booking refs.
#939160 by tontybear
17 Oct 2017, 15:04
IN MMB is there a ticket number? It will show in the 'passenger details' section under your name in the flight details section.

It will begin '932'. It is not the same as the 6 digit confirmation number.

If it does then you have been validly ticketed and have nothing to worry about.

As previously mentioned it is a quick of the 'new and improved' website that the miles get deducted from your total but there isn't a tranasaction telling you.
#939162 by gilly
17 Oct 2017, 17:17
tontybear wrote:IN MMB is there a ticket number? It will show in the 'passenger details' section under your name in the flight details section.

It will begin '932'. It is not the same as the 6 digit confirmation number.

If it does then you have been validly ticketed and have nothing to worry about.

As previously mentioned it is a quick of the 'new and improved' website that the miles get deducted from your total but there isn't a tranasaction telling you.

There is indeed a 932 ticket number. I shall stop stressing instantly - well I’ll try anyway.

Many thanks everyone x
Virgin Atlantic