This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#963838 by OliverD241
21 Apr 2024, 09:41
Indeed. I am flying back from IAD on 15th May. Live in Switzerland so had to book LHR-GVA separately. I left 3hr25, between flights. Good thing is GVA flight is from T2 not T5… but starting to think I should have booked a later flight back to GVA. Now I cannot change GVA flight with Swiss as no changes allowed
#963863 by mediamonkey
23 Apr 2024, 14:29
I flew this on Sunday. Of course it was delayed. Late arrival of incoming aircraft then further delay due to plane issue. 

and it was delayed again yesterday and today, what’s going on at Virgin with this flight??
#963865 by mitchja
23 Apr 2024, 14:46
I think A/C utilisation is a bit stretched at the minute especially the 789's as G-VFAN has been out of service since at least Dec 2023 (engine issues?) and G-VDIA is also still out of service since the wing clip incident at LHR Apr 5th.

Slightly related, I flew out on G-VTOM with a non-functioning APU last week which still wasn’t fixed this morning as I flew back on TOM again from JFK.
Virgin Atlantic