This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#931430 by mitchja
15 Jan 2017, 20:12
The View Receipt link is right at the top of the 'My Booking' page as soon as you view any booking, across from your booking reference:

VS1.png
VS1.png (537.25 KiB) Viewed 1216 times

When I had a reward flight booked originally via the old system, once it got copied over to the new system, that 'view receipt' didn't show me anything though and came up with some error message.

The booking I have now is a revenue flight booked using the new system so the view receipt link shows me the full fare breakdown as well as the booking reference, Flying Club number and e-ticket number along with a few other things.

The e-ticket number is also further down the same 'My Booking' page as well in the 'Passenger details' section:

VS2.png
VS2.png (100.65 KiB) Viewed 1216 times
#931435 by Vegascrazy
15 Jan 2017, 20:51
Thanks James. I think I can see what the problem is now. On both my bookings there is a "schedule change" banner emblazoned over the top of the page. I can't get rid of this despite clicking the "accept changes" button further down, so the banner has been there for weeks on both bookings. In fact I only have an "accept changes" button on one of the bookings, goodness knows why.

I guess if the banner wasn't there the view receipt button would show.

My bookings look like this:

FullSizeRender.jpg
Booking screenshot
FullSizeRender.jpg (88.49 KiB) Viewed 1206 times

FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg (82.63 KiB) Viewed 1206 times
#931449 by WSMGas
16 Jan 2017, 02:55
Yes everything is live and working.

Just booked flight to Atlanta and back from JFK and there is now a saving of 22,500 airmiles against previous requirement. That's enough for another economy reward trip to New York, Washington or Boston.

I'm a happy bunny
Virgin Atlantic