This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#931469 by Smid
17 Jan 2017, 00:15
To tell me that my flight has changed to be the day before.

I had detected this weeks ago, and changed it back to the day I wanted to go, and was like WHAT, AGAIN?

Turns out they've finally sent out the emails for the schedule change which happened weeks or months ago...
#931473 by adjonline
17 Jan 2017, 00:27
I have had ten of these today, for flights throughout the year. The changes don't seem to be reflected in manage my booking. I am assuming they are also computer issues. I love flying with VS but my patience is being sorely tested!
#931482 by NYC123
17 Jan 2017, 11:32
For what its worth i was on the phone last night (for an hour) about something unrelated and they mentioned they were swamped due to emails being sent that shouldn't have been due to an error....

Thing is i now have to try and attempt to call back as the booking i was calling about (that took 90 minutes to sort the previous evening) has vanished and online chat cannot help...
#931494 by mattyp
17 Jan 2017, 15:54
I had an email to say that our VRA-LGW flight in early April has changed.... by 15mins!

My heart sank when I saw the email in my inbox due to this being a new route - I think we're on only the second return flight and I've been nervous about whether VS would change around the schedule. The flight looks empty at the moment on MMB!
Virgin Atlantic