This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#931470 by deep_south
17 Jan 2017, 00:19
I had an email this evening saying our return flight from Miami had been brought forward a day in June; after a 40 minutes hold to get through to the call centre the apo!ogetic chap explained they had suffered a computer glitch and our flight had not changed. He said a lot of customers had received this by mistake so if you get this mail just check the actual reservation and you should see it has not changed.
#931474 by tontybear
17 Jan 2017, 02:04
This is a known issue and there are already several other posts and threads on it.
#931476 by Vegascrazy
17 Jan 2017, 07:16
I've also just received an email about changes to my booking:
(1) The new flight number they've given me is actually the old one, the new one has been visible on manage my booking for weeks.
(2) Apparently my seat requests for the return flight have changed. No they haven't, they're still identical.

Now when I look at my booking online the flights are all duplicated on the VS site, thankfully when I look on DL all is good!

Really hope VS begin to make some fixes soon for their IT disaster, it's been more than two months now.