This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#931539 by hiljil
19 Jan 2017, 16:55
Help ! I have not been able to access the website for nearly 24 hour until now. I just kept getting a "General Error" message. It has happened several times before but I keep telling myself it isn't something I've done wrong :blush:

Please is there something I can do to access the site by a different route when this happens ? Or how can I report the matter if I can't post a comment ?!

Thank you.
#931544 by tontybear
19 Jan 2017, 17:39
I messaged Pete on face book earlier this afternoon.

He wasn't aware of the website falling over but obviously he has now fed the hamster and it's working again.
#931559 by International Hitman
19 Jan 2017, 19:15
I still have this error message [and reported to Pete a couple of days ago via [email protected] ] when I access via Chrome, in Microsoft Edge now and all appears fine --- I can sometimes get into the home page via Chrome, but get the error message when click on departure lounge
#931563 by hiljil
19 Jan 2017, 20:24
Penny_L wrote:There was an email address on the error message?

Being relatively inexperienced on the internet I was concerned about clicking a link that I couldn't be sure was bona fide or would reach someone at V-flyer.
#931566 by marshy11
19 Jan 2017, 21:17
I'm just back too. Glad to be back.
#931568 by daviis
19 Jan 2017, 21:41
I thought it was just me. I checked the V-flyer Facebook page but there was no mention of anything wrong there, I also googled it and nothing came up there either.

Very glad it's back to business as usual now.
Virgin Atlantic