This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#931711 by shaneg17
23 Jan 2017, 08:29
Hi

Travelling with extended family to Orlando in May in PE and have stumbled upon the possibility of being able to pay for CH access.

How does one go about organising this?

Thanks

Shane
#931714 by gumshoe
23 Jan 2017, 08:50
If you booked with Virgin Holidays you can buy it through them, subject to availability.

If not, it's completely at the discretion of the Clubhouse reception staff on the day - you can't book in advance and it's by no means guaranteed as it's not an official benefit.

If they're expecting a busy day with a full complement of flights and lots of Golds, it's likely to be a no. But you can but ask.
#931715 by joeyc
23 Jan 2017, 08:53
It is heavily depended on how busy the clubhouse is.. are you travelling on a VH package? If so, consult your VH rep and they might be able to arrange it for you, or they should definitely be able to arrange access to the V-Room (the Virgin Holidays lounge) for you and your family at LGW.

If not, it's the simple case of turning up on the day to see if they are accepting paid entry. Not sure on how big the new LGW CH is going to be, so I can't estimate chances of success I am afraid.

Hope that helps :cool:
#931736 by dickydotcom
23 Jan 2017, 13:55
When flying PE I use the No1 lounge and pre-book for a discount.
It's no clubhouse but it does mean you know you'll get entry and not have to mess around if refused CH.

Dick D
Virgin Atlantic